- 1 lb large pasta shells
- 1/2 lb italian sausage
- 4 oz chopped pepperoni
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 jar Thick and Hearty Traditional Homestyle Ragu
- Cook pasta according to package directions and then drain and set aside on parchment paper.
- In large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink in the center. Add in pepperoni, onion, and bell pepper. Stir and cook over medium heat until veggies are soft.
- While veggies and sausage are cooking, stir together ricotta, eggs, parsley, mozzarella, 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Fold in veggies and sausage mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and pour half of Thick and Hearty Traditional Homestyle Ragu into 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Fill shells with cheese mixture and place open side up in baking dish. Repeat with remaining shells and then top with remaining pasta sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove foil, sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese, and broil for 5 minutes until cheese is bubbly and pasta is starting to brown on the edges.