- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 4 radishes, trimmed, halved, and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 pita pockets
- 1 cup your favorite hummus
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces micro-greens or alfalfa sprouts
- In medium sized bowl, whisk together parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Toss in shredded carrots, radishes, and red onion.
- To assemble, spread inside of pita pockets with hummus, then layer with tomatoes, avocados, micro-greens, and radish mixture.
- Prep Time: 15 mins