For those times when you need a quicker than quick salad, Half Wedge Caesar Salad is the way to go!
Hi, I’m Jessie and I have a love hate relationship with salads. We don’t always get along and want to spend much time together because sometimes they are sorta high maintenance and I’m not one who wants to spend time dealing with that sort of thing. Good news for me, this salad took me about 6.5 minutes to make which basically gives me no excuse to not devour it.
Time is of the essence these days (praises for the fact that we’re all moved into our new place and life can be normal for the next 7 days until we leave for Iceland)! Well, normal as in the fact that we’re now unboxing rather than boxing and getting to eat food at our house (but only made using electric appliances since our gas hasn’t been turned on yet). I’m okay with that though – you’d be surprised at how much you can make using the pressure cooker, the electric griddle, and a toaster oven. There’s not much that can’t be achieved with those 3!
Let’s turn our eyes back to this salad. So, it’s a healthy greek yogurt dressing drizzled on top of halved romaine, halved grape tomatoes, sliced avocado, and parmesan cheese. Since I just wrote ALL of the ingredients in one short sentence, that basically means it’s the easiest and quickest salad ever! Heck, you could have already made it in the time it took you to read this post. I hope you make it — and don’t forget to be a good neighbor and pass it onto your friends!!
Half Wedge Caesar Salad
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 4
- 2 romaine hearts, halved lengthwise
- 20 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (affiliate)
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (affiliate)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk all ingredients for dressing together in a small bowl.
- To assemble salad, layer halved romaine hearts with grape tomatoes, parmesan cheese, avocado, and a drizzle of dressing.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
Other Salad Recipes You’ll Love!
Arugula Salad With Stone Fruit
Pressure Cooker Greek Lamb Meatballs With Salad And Tzatziki
Blueberry, Arugula, And Toasted Walnut Salad
Summer Spinach And Blueberry Salad With Lemon Chia Vinaigrette