Pop these irresistible ham and cheese mini quiches in the oven for a savory and filling breakfast!
We’re fast approaching the holidays and I’m starting to dream of stuffing and juicy ham and turkey and cranberries and pecan pie and all of the goodness that puts you into a week long coma. I’m throwing around the idea of hosting our first ever Friendsgiving this year because there are so many holiday recipes I need an excuse to make! We’re traveling to Houston with my brother and sister-in-law to spend time with her family this Thanksgiving, so I won’t be doing much cooking of my own, but my assignment is to make breakfast for everyone the morning after. I’ve gone back and forth on what to make, but I think I’ve settled on these fun mini quiches for one of the dishes!
Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry is one of the easiest and most delicious ways to make these mini breakfast quiches. If you’ve never bought Puff Pastry Sheets, they come frozen and then you just have to thaw them out for about 20 minutes and they’re ready to be used! For this recipe, you cut the Puff Pastry Sheets into squares and then stretch them out a bit and tuck them right into your muffin tin. I think these are a perfect idea to use up that leftover holiday ham as well! If you want to get crazy, I wouldn’t be mad if you decided to stuff them with some stuffing and cranberry sauce as well. I think that sounds like a great post-Thanksgiving breakfast to use up all those leftovers.
Look at how flaky those edges are!! You could spend an hour making pie crust to use and I guarantee your edges wouldn’t be as light and fluffy as the Puff Pastry Sheets. If you’re looking for more holiday recipes, this website has some great ideas not only for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner, but also for using up all your leftovers. Check it out!
I think you’re really gonna like these Ham and Cheese Mini Quiches. They couldn’t be more simple to make, they’re a great breakfast for using up your holiday leftovers, and you can really put anything you want in there!
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups chopped ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Sheets Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 12 muffin cup tin with cooking spray.
- Unfold Puff Pastry Sheets and cut each sheet into 9 squares. (You will have 6 extra squares).
- Stretch squares on all sides with your hands and tuck into each muffin cup, letting the edges be out of the cup.
- Whisk together eggs, ham, cheese, red pepper, onion, spinach, salt, and black pepper.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of egg mixture into each muffin cup and back for 20 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins