2 things that are my current favorite. Migas b-fast tacos and Fuller House. I still can’t even believe they decided to continue Full House, but it’s real, and it’s fantastic. All the same corny jokes, all the same people (minus the Olsen twins), and all the same sweet moments. This can’t be happening. Also, how does everybody look exactly the same?? It’s like they cryogenically froze them just in case they decided to pick up the show again. I’m currently watching episode 1, but I’m gonna make a bet I’ll be done by the next time you hear from me. I’ll keep you posted!
Now, onto bigger and better things. MIGAS BREAKFAST TACOS!!! Woah. These are the best things ever. When we moved to Austin back in October we christened the beginning of our time here with the best ever migas taco at a food truck near our house. The good news is, they’re easy to recreate and use ingredients that you most likely already have in your fridge and pantry.
These tacos are so fresh, so tasty, and only take 10 minutes to make. If you want to bulk them up more, I’d suggest adding some black beans or maybe some roasted sweet potatoes! Whatever you decide to do, you’ll love ’em!
Who can pass up a taco??
Migas Breakfast Tacos
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 4 tacos 1x
- 1 tablespoon canola oil (affiliate)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped poblano pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 full handful crushed tortilla chips
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin (affiliate)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons salsa (affiliate)
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 4 small tortillas
- Start by heating oil in small skillet over medium heat, then add chopped onion, both peppers, and garlic. Saute for a few minutes until veggies soften.
- Season veggies with paprika, cumin, and salt and pepper then stir in crushed tortilla chips.
- Pour eggs and cheese into the skillet and stir until eggs are cooked and scrambled.
- Warm tortillas then spoon egg mixture into tortilla and top with avocado, cilantro, salsa, and green onion.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
Other Breakfast Taco Recipes You’ll Love!
Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Tacos
Pressure Cooker Sausage And Egg Breakfast Tacos