Pressure Cooker Italian Meatballs are the most tender meatballs you’ve ever had in your life and cooked in only 5 minutes!
Yep, I’m doing it again. Sharing one of my favorite recipes to make in the pressure cooker with you. Don’t be sad though, you make these in your slow cooker or even the oven if you need to! I’m just in love with the way the pressure cooker does meatballs because it seals in the flavors so well and keeps them so tender and moist. (sorry if you’re anti M word). 😉
I feel like I’ve told you this a bajillion times but tomorrow we’re going to New Orleans!!! We got ourselves a babysitter for the cats and we’re headed out on the open road with our mega size bags of Trader Joe’s snacks and our tent and our sleeping bags (cause we’re camping) and our party faces on. It’s gonna be a blast. I’ve gotten so many awesome recommendations from so many of you guys of what we should do and where we should go and what we should eat that I think this trip is shaping up to be real perfect. We might come back fat, happy, and sunburnt, but that’s what vacation is about, right??
Other Meatball Recipes You’ll Love!
The most tender meatballs you’ve ever had in your life and cooked in only 5 minutes!
- In large mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients but the spaghetti sauce. (I like to mix with my hands!)
- With 1 inch cookie scoop or a spoon, form round meatballs, about 1 inch in diameter.
- Form a layer of meatballs in the bottom of your pressure cooker and then continue to layer up as long as you have remaining meatballs.
- Pour pasta sauce over top of meatballs and lock the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes with a 10 minute natural release followed by a quick release to let out any remaining pressure.
- Serve meatballs on top of spaghetti, by themselves, or as meatball sandwiches on toasted hoagie buns with melted mozzarella cheese.
**Photos and recipe updated on 9.6.18
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins