These cookies leave me speechless. They are sooo good, beyond good, amazingly unbelievably good!! What can be better than peanut butter, m&m’s, and choco chips baked into a delicious morsel of heaven??
The dough is really easy to work with. Oftentimes when I make cookies the dough is too sticky to deal with and then I add more flour, making them too tough and cakey. The proportions on this recipe are perfect and the oats and peanut butter create a perfectly soft and chewy texture. The cookies lasted about a week at our house and they were still as delicious on day 7 as day 1!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until well combined.
- Add peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla. Beat until well mixed.
- Mix in flour and baking soda, but do not overmix. Fold in oats, m&m’s, and chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes before baking if too soft to handle.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls, bake for 9 minutes. When cookies come out of the oven, press down gently to flatten.
- Let cool on a wire baking rack.