Crushed graham crackers, chocolate bits, and mini mallows bring the campfire to you in this amazing and EASY S’Mores No Churn Ice Cream!
If you’ve scrolled this far, your eyes and mouth are just watering, right?? Tears of joy and longing and a mouth that can’t stop drooling thinking about enjoying this ultra creamy, made in less than 15 minutes, no churn ice cream!
I think I’ve mentioned this in the past, but I actually claimed the title of “World’s Biggest Ice Cream Lover” back when I was 4 and my passion is only getting stronger. I’m not a snob either. Nope. You can give me the cheapest store brand “french” vanilla ice cream doused in Hershey’s syrup and I’ll devour that just as fast as a dish of authentic gelato on the streets of Rome! I don’t discriminate against brands, flavors, waffle cone or regular, dish sizes, toppings, or mix-ins. If it has some sort of dairy product (even coconut or soy milk works too!) mixed with some type of sugar, I’ll take it.
Not only did I gain the title of World’s Biggest Ice Cream Lover back in the day, I also received the title of “The Marshmallow Queen.” I’m actually not kidding about this one… the first might be a self-proclaimed title, but The Marshmallow Queen is definitely real. I lived in the country growing up and so one afternoon I decided I was tired of campfires only being for camping trips or youth group fall parties and I dug myself a fire pit! I lined it with bricks, spent some time gathering my kindling and wood, and a fire was to be had that night! And weekly throughout the summer…
Sometimes it would just be my parents and I at the fire, but more often than not I’d either have some friends over or our neighbors across the road would smell the smoke and amble over for the evening. Marshmallows were always a given at any fire for me, and I would literally eat the whole bag in one sitting. Not a joke. It would be one roasted marshmallow after another until either I was ready for bed or the bag was gone. Never once did how I felt or how my stomach was feeling come into the equation! It was like the marshmallows were going into my body then dissolving and not doing anything to make me full or make me go into a sugar coma…
So, that’s where my marshmallow queen title came from!
Have you ever made no-churn ice cream? It uses 2 basic ingredients: sweetened condensed milk and heavy whipping cream. The cream gets whipped and the sweetened condensed milk along with your desired mix-ins gets gently folded into the cream, and there you have it, ice cream! Of course it needs to be frozen for a few hours, but there’s no ice cream maker needed or the long wait time for the churning process.
I think you’re really gonna LOVE this dessert, and, if you feel like having a campfire this weekend, don’t forget to invite the marshmallow queen!!
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons roughly chopped dark chocolate bar
- 1 1/4 cup mini marshmallows, divided
- Place a large loaf pan into the freezer to chill.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, 1 cup of graham crackers, 1/2 cup chopped chocolate, and 1 cup mini marshmallows. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer or using a hand mixer, whip heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently mix 1 cup of the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture, then pour entire bowl of the sweetened condensed mixture into the bowl with the whipped cream.
- Gently fold until the two mixtures are completely combined, being careful not to stir too hard.
- Pour ice cream into your chilled loaf pan, smooth top with a spoon, then sprinkle with remaining grahams, dark chocolate, and mini marshmallows.
- Let freeze until hard. This will take anywhere from 4-7 hours.
- Prep Time: 15 mins