I’ve come to the conclusion that not all food needs words to accompany it. Luckily, this epiphany hit me on a day when I just don’t feel like writing much. Coincidence or genius I’m not sure… Either way, this pizza combo is truly greater than anything I could attempt to describe, so I’m just not going to!
So, your job is to gawk, go to the grocery store immediately, make pizza asap, eat pizza, sleep, dream about eating more pizza, and repeat cycle.
- 1 pizza crust (either homemade or store-bought; I recommend Trader Joe’s pizza dough for a quick, yummy option)
- ⅓ cup raspberry jalapeno jam
- ½ cup goat cheese
- ½ cup chopped and cooked bacon
- ½ cup halved red grapes
- ½ cup arugula
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- On pizza stone or large greased baking sheet, pat dough out to desired thickness. I recommend raw dough to be ¼-½ inch thick.
- Spread jalapeno jam over the crust, then top with bacon, grapes, arugula, and cheese.
- Bake on top rack for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is starting to brown and bubble.